Jeddah-Crown Prince Mohammed bin Nayef bin Abdulaziz said Tuesday that the Kingdom’s security was at its highest levels and was getting stronger by the day.
The Crown Prince visited two security officers and a citizen wounded in the string of explosions that rocked Saudi Arabia on Monday.
In remarks following the visit, Crown Prince Mohammed confirmed that homeland security was well and in its highest grades and every day getting stronger, stressing the Government’s determination to cleanse the homeland of anyone who is tempted to undermine its gains and the safety of its citizens and residents.
Security officers Ziyad Bin Mufrih Al-Otaibi and Miteb Bin Dhaifallah Al-Buqmi and Saudi citizen Jameel Bin Salim Munir Al-Ziyadi were injured in the terrorist bombing carried out by Abdullah Qalzar Khan, a Pakistani national in Jeddah.
At least four people were killed in the attacks on Monday.
The crown prince conveyed to the injured the greetings of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and his wishes for their speedy recovery.
“I know that terrorist operations are not a simple thing, and the minor impact that you feel now will go away, God willing,” Prince Mohammed said, according to SPA. “I had been through this in the past and feel what you feel,” he added, referring to a suicide bombing he had survived in his office in 2009.
“The terrorist acts that took place in Madinah, Jeddah and Qatif will only increase our cohesion and strength,” the crown prince noted.