The coalition command for restoring legitimacy in Yemen announced on Saturday that it had examined the results of The Joint Incidents Assessment Team probe into the Great Hall incident in Sana’a.
“The coalition affirms that it accepts the results of the investigation, and has begun to implement the JIAT’s recommendations,” it said in a statement.
The coalition’s command expressed its “regret at this unintentional incident and the ensuing pain for victims’ families.”
“The incident is not in line with the coalition’s objectives, namely protecting civilians and restoring safety and stability to Yemen,” it said.
The coalition’s statement came after JIAT announced that the Great Hall in Sana’a was “wrongly” targeted earlier this month based on “incorrect information” and without the approval of the Arab Coalition command.